How to Save Money on Furniture
Furniture is very expensive and when most people find themselves needing to buy it, they really would like to know how to save money on furniture. There are numerous fantastic ways that an individual can find discounts and specials an furniture to help them keep their bank account "happy" in these tough economic times. There are some great techniques to getting good furniture savings, and we hope they will really help you.
1. Shop for furniture online. When you go online, you can look at many furniture retailers that will have their furniture listed and photographed. Also you'll be able to read reviews of the piece that you are considering buying to know more of what to expect and the quality. It is much easier to go from store to store finding the best deals all from the comfort of your own home.
2. Use a commission kickback savings site like Big Crumbs to basically kick back the referral commission to your pocket. This site is free to join and basically shares a large portion of an online referral with the buyer. We can't stress the importance of this enough and it is a very important part when you are learning how to save money on furniture because often there are really good discounts between 5% and 25% off when using it.
3. Use coupon codes. Look for any coupon code that will help you get a better deal. Sometimes coupon codes will offer a percentage off, and other times they will offer you deals such as free shipping or buy one get one free.
4. Try to buy from a store that does not have a retail front in your state. Avoiding sales tax is a simple and efficient way to save money on furniture. All you have to do in order to avoid sales taxes on your furniture purchases is simply purchase your furniture from a store that does not exist in your state.
5. Always pay for your purchases with a cash back credit card to save an additional 2-3% off. It is of course very important that you pay off the balance at the end of the month so you will not incur interest charges.
You can use all of these steps in conjunction with one another. Now that you know how to save money on furniture, implement these steps into your shopping so that you will save the maximum amount of money as possible. Of course, these steps do not include the obvious such as used furniture which will always be cheaper.
MAIN - ARTICLES - BOOKS - FRUGAL - MONEY SAVING BLOG
© Copyright Livingpress.com Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - Save money today!