How to Save Money at Six Flags
We all love to go to Six Flags, but many of us are finding ourselves in financial quagmires and finding ourselves looking for ways on how to save money at Six Flags. It is really a lot easier than it sounds, but sometimes you have to incorporate frugal steps into your trip that normally you wouldn't do.
1. Look for six flags coupons. This is the first and most important step on how to save money at Six Flags. Check for coupons at local grocery stores and also log into the Six Flags web site and see if there are any printable coupons available for the park. Also many soft drink companies will print coupons on their cans for discounts on admission.
2. Check out the Six Flags web site for discount admission if bought up front. This includes printable coupons, but often you can print the tickets from home. You can sometimes also find discount parking tickets if you buy them in advance on the web site.
3. Try to car pool or take a bus to Six Flags. This will eliminate the horrendous parking fees that they usually charge.
4. Always bring your own water and food. Unfortunately, you will have to eat outside of the park, but the frugal minded always know that tourist places always charge a premium on food and beverages.
5. Don't buy souvenirs in the park. Those are at a premium too. Always consider buying keepsakes from other places in the area.
6. Most of the time, security will look past bottled water in bags. You can always just tell them that you have a medical condition and that you need your water or juice.
7. If you really would like to learn how to save money at Six Flags, consider going on days where there are extreme specials on admission. Sometimes they they have a “bring a friend for half price” day. I will warn that often these days the park is much more crowded and you will probably not have as much fun unfortunately.
MAIN - ARTICLES - BOOKS - FRUGAL - MONEY SAVING BLOG
© Copyright Livingpress.com Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - Save money today!