There are 8 incredible super foods that every person on this planet should know about. These super foods will balance your body and give you health beyond that which you could ever imagine. Even people who have suffered from obesity, cancer, diabetes, and many other illnesses vouch and praise super foods for helping them cure their illnesses and ridding their bodies of free radicals. The following list of super foods indeed could help you, but they do contain bee products so people with allergies be sure to be careful. Many of these super foods can be expensive, and you can save money when buying them by looking for sales online.
1. The goji berry is hands down probably the best food on the planet. It has the second highest source of antioxidants, all the vitamin B's, tons of amino acids, and has the highest level of carotenoids on the planet & is known as an age related macular degeneration inhibitor! The Goji berry is a must that every person should eat!
2. Acai is often considered the Goji berry's cousin. This wonderful super food is also jam packed with anti oxidants, vitamins, and amino acids. If you are interested in consuming some of the best food for you body on the planet, Acai is arguably one of the best!
3. Raw Cacao is raw cocoa (chocolate) in its original state. Without a doubt, this wondrous bean has the highest level of antioxidants on the world without anything else even close in the category. This is an excellent thing to consume if you want to look younger and rid your body of antioxidants. Though raw cacao is bitter, it is wonderful to eat if ground into nibs and sprinkled on ice cream or raw banana ice cream!
4. Spirulina is an amazing algae that contains high levels of protein, many B vitamins, many essential acids. This wonderful algae is a fantastic supplement for weight loss, and many people understand spirulina to be one of the world's perfect foods. Once can essentially survive for many years if eating spirulina alone!
5. Royal Jelly contains many great things for your body. It has many B vitamins but more importantly it has many anti viral and anti biotic components. It's even known to be an immunomodulatory agent against Grave's disease, the flu virus, and many common colds. There have been many studies outside the United States that show it prevents the vascularization of malignancies.
6. Real, unprocessed, raw honey. Raw honey contains enzymes, resins and propolis. This unique combination of properties makes it versatile not only as a food, but as an anti-bacterial agent. As a food, raw honey can raise antioxidant levels in the body and helps lower cholesterol and the risk of certain cancers. As a topical substance, it can decrease infection and work just as well as alcohol solutions. Use it as a sweetener, put some in your tea or your water, or just have a small spoonful for a quick pick me up.
7. Propolis for the relief of various conditions, including inflammations, viral diseases, ulcers, superficial burns or scalds. Propolis is also believed to promote heart health, strengthen the immune system and reduce the chances of cataracts. Old beekeepers recommend a piece of propolis kept in the mouth as a remedy for a sore throat. Propolis lozenges and tinctures can be bought in many countries. It is also great for treating allergies. You can save money tremendously by using propolis as medication rather than buying all those worthless over the counter medications.
8. Bee Pollen is a fantastic super food. It contains vitamins, minerals and natural pollen from plants. This will help people with allergies develop inhibiting properties against them.