Type 2 diabetes is most often caused by being overweight and eating too much sugar. Though some claim that there is no cure for type 2 diabetes, many people report differently. With proper weight loss, diet, and exercise many people have reported that their type 2 diabetes was cured. I will share with you how I cured my type 2 diabetes. Often the medical industry misleads people into believing that type 2 diabetes is a life long illness and that there is no possible cure. The funny thing is, the cure is very simple and so easy anybody can do it. You can save yourself a lot of money in medical bills, along with dramatically changing your health for the better simply by following these steps.
In order to follow these instructions, you will need to have good determination to eat right, lose weight, and change your lifestyle.
1. First you will have to get rid of all sugar, preservatives, and refined flour (white flour) out of your diet. These foods are not good for people with type 2 diabetes. After digestion, many of these things turn into sugars.
2. Eat a 90% raw fruits, vegetables, and nut diet. This means that a 90% portion of your diet must be uncooked fruits, uncooked veggies, and nuts that have not been roasted. There are many recipes available online for raw foods. Raw foods are fantastic for diabetics especially those with type 2 diabetes. I encourage everybody to go on to Youtube and look up raw food diets, they are dramatic and there are documentaries where people cure both type 2 & type 1 diabetes. This is an amazing step that everybody should follow.
3. The only foods that you should cook are your meats otherwise you must go raw until your weight is normal. Remember that you are what you eat. If you have type 2 diabetes and eat sugar you will "be" sugar. More to the point, you'll be refined sugar. Non refined sugars such as fruits should be just fine to eat, so long as you apply them with a 90% raw diet.
4. Implement a moderate exercise routine into your life. You should spend at least 20 minutes a day exercising. Exercise is very important to those with type 2 diabetes since often being heavy is part of being diabetic. You must take off some weight! Exercise can be really fun. Consider activities such as hitting a punching bag, a trampoline, hiking, swimming, etc.
5. DO NOT consume any refined sugar product. If you must use sweetener use Agave Nectar. If you must use flour, use whole wheat flour. Regular refined sugar is a nightmare for people with type 2 diabetes because it virtually goes straight to the blood and increased blood sugar rapidly.
6. Purchase some super foods - Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Propolis, Cacao, and Spirulina. Eating these foods will make you feel absolutely fantastic, and will restore your bodies amino acids, vitamins, and heal numerous ailments you have. These amino acids will help give you a much more regulated normal blood sugar and will regulate type 2 diabetes. Given enough time your type 2 diabetes will be eradicated using these methods.